The Explore Programme is a discipleship and healing programme developed and presented by Ellel Ministries that has touched and changed many lives. Explore is presented at Shere House on a Friday evening and Saturday, in a safe environment with its beautiful gardens. In-person attendance is always best. However, because of practical realities for some, the online option can be ideal.
This programme helps you discover His amazing love personally and allows Him to transform our lives so that we can follow Him without restraint. If this echoes the cry of your own heart or you desire to help others to discover this for themselves, then EXPLORE is for you!
What is EXPLORE?
The Explore Programme is a year programme consisting of a series of courses designed to train and equip God’s people through a journey of transformation and consists of part A, followed by B.
Together we will find that there is hope and help for the issues which we struggle with. Everyday issues like anxiety, stress, physical pain, emotional distress, problems in relationships, addictive behaviour and depression to name just a few. We will also discover what it really means to live with God in a closer relationship.
Those who journey through Explore will also be equipped with keys in healing and discipleship to help meet the needs of others.
How will EXPLORE help me?
Teachings are presented in manageable units, which brings and encourages personal growth, healing and restoration. This is vital for equipping God’s people to minister His healing power and love out of a real understanding and personal experience.
Many who have completed the programme have discovered that their walk with the Lord has been enriched and their relationship with Jesus has deepened. Additionally, others have found that their individual callings have been confirmed. A workshop at the end of parts A and B of the Explore online Programme will give delegates further opportunities to learn and apply principles of the healing ministry.
Who is EXPLORE for?
EXPLORE is for anyone who is a Christian above the age of 18 years.
What do I need to do EXPLORE?
The first step is to apply. In the application form, you can choose the option of Explore that you prefer.
If you will not be attending Shere House in person on Friday and Saturday, but online you will need the right connectivity. For your convenience, you have the option to attend Friday night via Zoom and in person on Saturday at Shere House Pretoria. The other option is to attend online only.
The following is required for online Explore:
- Computer (with a webcam) or a Mobile Device. A mobile phone limits the visual capacity of the programme and is therefore not recommended.
- Good internet connectivity (See Zoom requirements) and backup power.
- Headset with microphone
- If two family members have signed up for Explore online, they are welcome to use 1 device for the teachings. For the Encounter and group time, however, each family member needs their own device and must each be in a separate, private and quiet space due to confidentiality.
- A private, quiet and comfortable space where you can meet individually with God undisturbed.
- Availability and commitment to the set programme times
- Please familiarise yourself with the minimum system requirements of the Zoom platform.
Please Note: You are solely responsible for providing, at your own expense, all equipment necessary to access the online event, including a computer/laptop/tablet and your own internet access (including payment of telephone service fees associated with such access, as applicable).