Prayer Ministry Skills Part 2 of 4
Get equipped to bind up the broken-hearted and set the captives free
If you would like to be equipped as part of the body of Christ to serve in your church or ministry in "binding up the broken-hearted and setting the captives free", then the Prayer Ministry Skills series is for you. You will learn how to pray into the root causes of people's problems and not just the symptoms.
Prayer Ministry Skills 2 is the second of 4 courses.
Moving on from the first course, this weekend looks at further keys to effective prayer ministry. Topics include:
- understanding belief systems
- breaking curses, pronouncements and vows
- inner healing
- the sinful, wounded and godly heart
- defence mechanisms and behaviour cycles
- physical healing
- how to make an assessment
- note taking.
Pre-requisite : Prayer Ministry Skills Part 1 or 10-Day Course