12 Day Programme on Healing and Deliverance
This is a concentrated programme of teaching, followed by some practical ministry experience. It is designed to help equip those who have a heart to bring healing to others and also wish to move into greater personal wholeness.
This programme is primarily designed for those who want to be further equipped in their calling to minister to those in need of the healing touch of Jesus. This is an ideal opportunity to train a church ministry team.
The content is basic biblical teaching concerning God's provision for His disciples to administer healing and deliverance.
Specific subjects which are covered:
- The power and authority of Jesus
- Moving under the anointing of the Holy Spirit
- Wholeness in body, soul and spirit
- Achieving a godly sense of acceptance and belonging
- Healing from emotional damage
- Healing from the consequences of trauma
- Freedom from ungodly ties
- Freedom from demonic bondage
- Healing the human spirit
- Freedom from fear and anxiety
- Right relationships and godly expression of sexuality
- Principles of care and prayer ministry
- Ministry into occult, witchcraft and false religion
Primarily the focus is on practical experience of counselling and prayer ministry, both through giving to others and receiving for oneself. During this time you will work alongside experienced Ellel prayer ministry team members who will be there to guide and encourage you in the practice of prayer ministry in a safe environment for learning to move under God's power and authority in healing.
CENTRES PRESENTING THE 12 DAY PROGRAMME IN 2018