In need of knowing God’s presence, healing and life in your situation? An Ellel Online Healing Service is a free, once a month, event on the Zoom platform open to all. A healing service provides attendees an opportunity to receive a 20 min teaching on a variety of restoration themes and for them to then personally apply these truths in their lives. Registration is required.
The Online event will start 19:00 and end at 20:00. Please log in 30 min prior to the start to check your connectivity and zoom set-up.
Please note you will need your own device, good connectivity, data and have downloaded the latest Zoom version.
By registering you agree to the following terms and conditions: The terms and conditions are there to make it safe for all who attend. Please take a moment to read terms and conditions below before registering.
Statement on Restricted Services:
Ellel Ministries International exists to teach the principles and practice of Christianity so that Christians may be drawn into a deeper relationship with God through Jesus Christ. For an understanding of the Christian beliefs and ethos of Ellel Ministries International see “What we believe” at ellel.org/wwb. We are open to all who are seeking Jesus Christ and who wish to benefit from this ministry and who seek to use our services for this purpose. We reserve the right to not allow our services to be used in a way that is contrary to our Christian beliefs and ethos (and therefore potentially harmful to those our ministry seeks to help).
House Rules for this Online Event:
To avoid conflict with our ministry purposes and our Christian beliefs and for the safe-guarding, comfort and spiritual welfare of our other online guests and the team, the following are not permitted on this online event:
• Verbal abuse, aggressive, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive messages or any other messages that contain explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts;
• Any unlawful or religious practices (including occult/witchcraft) that are not consistent with our Christian beliefs and ethos;
• Any unauthorised or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail, also known as “spamming” and chain letters.
• Any software viruses, phishing malware or any other computer code, files, or programs designed or intended to disrupt, damage or solicit information.
• Forwarding the Online Zoom link to any other party.
Dates and registration links