What are the dates?
The dates for the EXPLORE A school to be held in 2019 at Ellel Sydney are:-
- A1 The Big Picture: Exploring God's Foundations for Life (1-2 February 2019)
- A2 Knowing God: Exploring the character and Nature of God (1-2 March 2019)
- A3 God's Master Key: Exploring the Power of Forgiveness (5-6 April 2019)
- A4 Lost and Found: Exploring the Remedy for Rejection (3-4 May 2019)
- A5 God's Enemy Exposed: Exploring Healing through Deliverance (31 May - 1 June 2019)
- A6 Inside Out: Exploring Inner Damage and Healing (19-20 July 2019)
- A7 Knowing Me: Exploring Restoration of the Human Spirit (9-10 August 2019)
- A8 Connected: Exploring God's Design for Relationships (27-28 September 2019)
- A9 Sheltered: Exploring the Antidote to Fear and Anxiety (25-26 October 2019)
- A10 Exploring Ministry Practice (28 November-1 December 2019)
The dates for the EXPLORE B school to be held in 2019 at Ellel Sydney are:-
Please note that it is required that you complete EXPLORE A before taking part in EXPLORE B.
- B1 The Family Business: Exploring What It Means to Live in the Kingdom of God (18-19 January 2019)
- B2 Rewired: Exploring Beliefs and Behaviours (15-16 February 2019)
- B3 Deliver Us From Evil: Exploring the Snares of the Enemy (15-16 March 2019)
- B4 The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: Exploring How to Deal with Difficult Emotions (12-13 April 2019)
- B5 Godly Sexuality: Exploring God's Design for Sexuality and Its Expression (24-25 May 2019)
- B6 Picking Up the Pieces: Exploring Healing for Past Accidents and Traumas (28-29 June 2019)
- B7 In His Image: Exploring Healing through Creative Expression (2-3 August 2019)
- B8 Unmasked: Exploring our God-Given Identity (6-7 September 2019)
- B9 God's Plumbline: Exploring How to Recognise and Avoid Deception (18-19 October 2019)
- B10 Healing Workshop: Exploring Ministry Practice (5-8 December 2019)
How much does it cost?
There is an upfront registration fee of $40 plus you will need to pay a $25 deposit for each of the 10 courses ($250)... so before you start it will cost $290. You then pay for each course as per below.
This initial payment will entitle you to a $25 discount off residential EXPLORE weekends ($30 per couple), or $10 off for non residential ($15 per couple). You also get the added bonus of receiving $25 discount off all residential non-EXPLORE courses (excluding guest speaker events) for the duration of the EXPLORE school ($30 per couple), or $10 off for non-residential ($15 per couple). Not only that, but you also receive 10% off CDs and books for the duration of the school.
Discounts are not available in conjunction with Early Bird offers.
What type of accommodation do you offer?
We offer three types of accommodation. Please note we no longer offer married accommodation.
The prices stated are after deducting your $25 deposit and the EXPLORE discount.
Non-Residential (off-base) -$175 per person ($315 per married couple)
Budget (shared, external amenities) - $220 per person ($405 per married couple)
Standard (shared with ensuite) - $265 per person ($500 per married couple)
Please note to receive the EXPLORE discount you must ring the office to book. Online discounts are unavailable at this time.
How do I apply?
You can apply by ringing the office on (02) 4633 8102 or you can download a registration form for EXPLORE A or EXPLORE B by clicking the link below and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org