Prayer Support Groups
|No prayer support groups are currently scheduled|
Prayer Points Ellel Netherlands
Update for April and May 2020
Thanks & Praise Points:
- We praise God that many of our ministry team were able to join us for a new training programe which has encouraged us to trust more in God than ourselves.
- We give thanks to God for the wonderful testimonies we are hearing through Explore, of people having a personal meeting with God. Please pray strength and protection for those involved in the continuing of the translation and production work.
- Praise God for renewed interest from people inquiring about joining our team, and for many offers of help while we are short-handed.
- We thank God that one of our long-term volunteers will be joining the full-time team in April. Please pray that we will all adjust well.
- Please pray that we will continue to grow together as the body of Christ and experience blessing through working together. That we might grow together as a team, while living out God’s plans and purposes for us all.
- Please continue to pray that God brings the right people to join the team and that He prepares us to receive them. We are still praying for a cook and an IT / technical team member.
- Please pray for God’s wisdom, strength and guidance while we bring all the pieces of the puzzle together, as we fill the gaps in this busy time.
- Please pray for God’s wisdom as we review team structure and ways to build up our current team, ready for the present time and the time to come. Pray also for revelation of any underlying issues that need to be dealt with.
- Please pray for protection, strength and healing for our team member with serious medical issues. Pray also for wisdom and discernment for the medical teams seeking the right solutions.
“Something fundamental happened this weekend. I grew up without a father. He was absent even when he was there. He didn’t do anything with me. My parents did not have a good marriage, mother was often sick. I was the middle of three children, isolated, and my siblings took things out on me…. I took care of myself. A friend always prayed for me, ‘Abba, father’. It wasn’t comfortable for me but I longed to belong. My father worked hard and tried to please his wife. Today God reminded me of things and I realised how wonderful it was that on his work trips, my father always brought me a gift. When I was baptised, only my father came, he brought me flowers, he taught my oldest child checkers. He was with me in a very difficult time. My mother was angry with me, but my father embraced me. I have gained my heavenly Father, and I have re-gained my earthly father.” – Delegate, ‘Knowing God’.