Prayer Support Groups
|No prayer support groups are currently scheduled|
Prayer Points Ellel Netherlands
Update for August - September, 2019
Thanks & Praise Points!
- Praise God for new connections made at the Opwekking event and for raising the profile of Ellel in the Netherlands.
- Praise God for the Flourish! outreach to Central Europe and for the blessing of working with the Hungarian team.
- Thank God for the opportunity for Marc and Margaret to work together with the regional team in Hungary and for testimonies of marriages renewed.
- Praise God for godly advisors to help build a good legal and financial structure for the work of Ellel in the Netherlands.
- Praise God for the many volunteers ready to serve in the new season.
- Praise God for the wonderful testimonies from our Modular School workshops and for those willing to continue to the B and C Schools.
- Please pray for the ongoing work of translation and printing of materials for Explore, that all is ready in good time as needed; also that we receive a good number of bookings for the new season.
- Ongoing prayer is needed for our team; for their spiritual protection and for physical healing of the ones who have medical issues, as well as wisdom for the health professionals responsible for their care.
- Please continue to pray for favour with the Fire Department, as we begin installation of new facilities and equipment, to meet all fire safety requirements.
- We would value for your prayers for wisdom and right advice as we investigate the purchase of a new heating system, which is both affordable and efficient.
- Please pray that God will bring His choice of adults and young people to join our team and the Flourish! programme. We are seeking a cook, housekeeper, and someone with technical and IT experience.
- Continue to pray for God’s wisdom and guidance as we represent Ellel Ministries, and present the work of Ellel as we teach at events in Belgium. Pray for His leaders in Belgium to be raised up.
I came to rest, and have time to seek God for healing and ministry. God showed me things; I dealt with them and have been set free, encouraged and equipped to move on! It was a wonderful, peaceful atmosphere, a safe place to look at the inner man. Thank you! Delegate at 'Inner Healing And Emotional Wholeness' weekend.