Prayer Support Groups
|No prayer support groups are currently scheduled|
Prayer Points Ellel Netherlands
Update for February - March 2019
Thanks & Praise Points!
- Praise God for favour with the Council and the local community.
- Praise God for the wonderful team He is growing at Baak, and for the young people who have joined us for the year.
- Thank God for generous donations to continue upgrading the property, including for the work on the moat.
- Thank God for time to rest over Christmas and for team to see family and friends.
- Praise God for a good start to our new C School.
- Praise God that Marc and Margaret were able to join the ‘Bridge From the Head To The Heart’ team in Kuala Lumpur during January.
- Praise God that Richard Fila has been able to visit and help with the website.
- Please continue to pray for members of our team and associates who have major medical issues, for God’s provision and healing, and for wisdom for medical professionals.
- Please pray that we find a new cook and that our volunteers will continue to fill the gaps till we find them, as well a technically-minded person to look after the IT.
- Our outstanding private loans still need to be repaid. Please pray for God’s solution and provision.
- Continue to pray for our team and young people, that God will bind us together in unity and love. Also for individual restoration and growth, especially for the young people.
- Pray for us as we continue to work through all the local compliance laws, fire safety requirements, etc. We also need to replace our aged central heating system; pray for wisdom and funding to get the job done.
- We are preparing for the start of the new Explore School in September and would value your prayers for our team, for the translation work that is needed, and the preparation of materials.
- Please pray for our management team as we start to set up a medium-to-long term plan for renewal and upgrading of our facilities.
I came to rest, and have time to seek God for healing and ministry. God showed me things; I dealt with them and have been set free, encouraged and equipped to move on! It was a wonderful, peaceful atmosphere, a safe place to look at the inner man. Thank you! Delegate at 'Inner Healing And Emotional Wholeness' weekend.