Prayer Support Groups
|No prayer support groups are currently scheduled|
Prayer Points Ellel Netherlands
Update for December 2019 - January 2020
Thanks & Praise Points:
- Praise God for carrying us through the transition into EXPLORE, the translation, production of booklets etc.
- Praise God for 41 school students, and for the extra delegates, on EXPLORE, our largest A group so far.
- Praise God for new hot water boilers in the main house and now also in the accommodation building.
- Praise God for good connections with Youth for Christ and Ebenezer using our facilities for their conferences.
- Praise God for our faithful translator and all involved in the work for EXPLORE.
- Please pray for protection, healing and rest for the team, particularly for those experiencing physical issues.
- Pray for more ministry team and volunteers to join us more often, especially as we currently have a smaller in-house team. Especially pray for a catering supervisor to join the team.
- Pray that we find new ways to get the required work done, so we can lift the strain on the team.
- Pray for the continuing work of translating and production for the new EXPLORE schools.
- Pray that our Flourish YPTs and team continue to grow in the knowledge and understanding of God’s plans and purposes for us as individuals and as a team.
“Something fundamental happened this weekend. I grew up without a father. He was absent even when he was there. He didn’t do anything with me. My parents did not have a good marriage, mother was often sick. I was the middle of three children, isolated, and my siblings took things out on me…. I took care of myself. A friend always prayed for me, ‘Abba, father’. It wasn’t comfortable for me but I longed to belong. My father worked hard and tried to please his wife. Today God reminded me of things and I realised how wonderful it was that on his work trips, my father always brought me a gift. When I was baptised, only my father came, he brought me flowers, he taught my oldest child checkers. He was with me in a very difficult time. My mother was angry with me, but my father embraced me. I have gained my heavenly Father, and I have re-gained my earthly father.” – Delegate, ‘Knowing God’.