13 - 14 September 2024
(Fri - Sat)
Ellel USABook Online
Acceptance and Belonging
Rejection is a very wounding experience because we all have a deep desire to belong and to feel accepted. God himself has given us this in-built desire to feel recognised, valued, and accepted for who we are. When this need has not been met, it can result in our rejecting ourselves, others or even God. God never rejects you and He longs to heal the wounds you carry because of past rejection.
As we learn to know God as he really is, we can learn to acept ourselves and others as unique and precious children of God. This wonderful course is for all who want to escape the treadmill of rejection and move into the joy of feeling accepted and knowing that you belong. The teaching will also be very helpful for anyone who feels called to minister God's love to hurting people. There will be opportuunity to receive some personal prayer.
Testimony: Opened my heart to a better understanding of my true self, released me from past hurts so I can move onto a better me and accept Jesus as my friend
We are offering this course in both a live and an online context. Please be sure that you choose the correct option when booking so that we know if you will be in person or on Zoom.
Registration/Check-in (Friday): 5.45 pm
Daily Teaching Schedule:
- Friday: 6.15 pm - 9.00 pm
- Saturday: 9.00 am - 8.00 pm
Meals for those attending in person
Lunch and dinner are provided for Saturday but no special dietary needs can be accommodated. Attendees are welcome to bring their own lunch but we cannot provide refrigeration or heating of food for meals brought by attendees.
This event is not suitable for children and no childcare is provided.
Guests attending from outside the area, please click HERE for a list of available local accommodation options. These suggestions are provided as a courtesy only and Ellel USA makes no representations and takes no responsibility for any arrangements attendees make for overnight accommodations.
- Only those within the United States, Central and South America and the Caribbean may attend this event (without special permission - please email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Further information for those attending online:
- A smart phone, iPad/tablet, laptop or PC equipped with a microphone and camera
- Zoom application downloaded to the device (you may create an account on Zoom, however, you are not required to create an account in order to log on to this event -- you must have the zoom application on your device, however). We suggest that if you have multiple devices, you download Zoom on all of them so you have an alternative in case one device does not work. Click Here to go to Zoom's website and download the Zoom application for a PC or go to the App store for your device.
- Test you camera and microphone before the event
- Participants must have a private location where they can be online without disturbance.
- Multiple attendees may participate from the same device, however, please note in your registration the names and ages (see age restriction above) of each participant (in the "notes" field) when you are registering.
Any materials for this event, along with the meeting credentials (link, meeting ID and password) will be provided via email after you register and before the event. Please do not share these with others. Each person seeking to connect a device, must complete their own registration.Book Online
Been on this course? Share your testimonyBack to top
- Ellel USA
1708 English Acres Drive
|[USD] U.S. Dollar|
Non Residential with meals on Saturday
Online Price Per Person
Estimate prices in your local currency:
- Book Online
- Call for help or info
+1 (813) 737 4848