28 - 29 June 2024
(Fri - Sat)
Ellel USABook Online
Healing from Accidents and Traumas (Explore B6)
Exploring Healing for Past Accidents and Traumas
Doctors recognise that those who experience a sudden accident or trauma are not just damaged in their physical bodies but frequently experience a deeper heartfelt problem that can affect them long after the event.
This can be post stress mental issues, or it can even be an injury and symptom that persists despite the doctors best efforts. When there is nothing else the medical profession can do, many are left wondering if there is an answer to their ongoing struggles with the consequences of what they experienced. The answer is yes, there are ways to pray into these moments of trauma, to go back to the source of the pain and bring release.
These moments may be physical accidents or receiving news of the unexpected loss of a loved one, financial tragedy, horrific abuse, or some devastating shock that rips into your core and shatters trust. The response and outworking of this shock inside our soul and spirit can cause untold inner person damage.
This course will explore what it really means to be broken in soul and spirit by accidents and traumas, and how the promise of Jesus to ‘bind up broken hearts’ can bring wonderful restoration and healing to the whole of our being. As a ministry, we have seen many people healed physically as well as finding freedom from the inner consequences of things like fear and anxiety which have resulted from accidents and traumas.Book Online
We are now offering the Explore course in both a live and an online context. Please be sure that you choose the correct option when booking so that we know if you will be in person or on Zoom.
Registration/Check-in (Friday): 5.45 pm
Daily Teaching Schedule:
- Friday: 6.15 pm - 9.00 pm
- Saturday: 9.00 am - 8.00 pm
Meals for those attending in person
Lunch and dinner are provided for Saturday but no special dietary needs can be accommodated. Attendees are welcome to bring their own lunch but we cannot provide refrigeration or heating of food for meals brought by attendees.
This event is not suitable for children and no childcare is provided.
Guests attending from outside the area, please click HERE for a list of available local accommodation options. These suggestions are provided as a courtesy only and Ellel USA makes no representations and takes no responsibility for any arrangements attendees make for overnight accommodations.
- Only those within the United States, Central and South America and the Caribbean may attend this event (without special permission - please email email@example.com).
Further information for those attending online:
- A smart phone, iPad/tablet, laptop or PC equipped with a microphone and camera
- Zoom application downloaded to the device (you may create an account on Zoom, however, you are not required to create an account in order to log on to this event -- you must have the zoom application on your device, however). We suggest that if you have multiple devices, you download Zoom on all of them so you have an alternative in case one device does not work. Click Here to go to Zoom's website and download the Zoom application for a PC or go to the App store for your device.
- Test you camera and microphone before the event
- Participants must have a private location where they can be online without disturbance.
- Multiple attendees may participate from the same device, however, please note in your registration the names and ages (see age restriction above) of each participant (in the "notes" field) when you are registering.
Any materials for this event, along with the meeting credentials (link, meeting ID and password) will be provided via email after you register and before the event. Please do not share these with others. Each person seeking to connect a device, must complete their own registration.Book Online
Been on this course? Share your testimonyBack to top
- Ellel USA
1708 English Acres Drive
|[USD] U.S. Dollar|
Explore Online Guest
Estimate prices in your local currency:
- Book Online
- Call for help or info
+1 (813) 737 4848