23 - 24 February 2024
(Fri - Sat)
Ellel USABook Online
Breaking Ungodly Behavior Patterns (Explore B2)
Exploring Beliefs and Mindsets
Do you ever feel that your life is full of crossed wires? Tangled thoughts and beliefs that have no grounding, but which feel so real, and therefore motivate and form our behaviour?
Many of us struggle to fully receive God’s truth into our hearts because it clashes with another ‘truth’ within us. We hear that God will take care of all of our needs, but because of an often subconscious and deeply hidden belief that we are on our own, we live a life believing that we have to provide for ourselves. Maybe our beliefs are more related to ourselves or to others and that impacts our ability to find deep and meaningful relationships.
This course will explore the ways in which our beliefs about God, others and ourselves are formed and how these beliefs, when out of sync with God’s truth, cause behaviour in our lives which is destructive. It will share God’s heart to ‘rewire’ our beliefs with His truth, and His desire to free us from the power of lies that we’ve believed and break us out of wrong behaviour cycles so that we can find freedom and new life in Him.Book Online
We are now offering the Explore course in both a live and an online context. Please be sure that you choose the correct option when booking so that we know if you will be in person or on Zoom.
Registration/Check-in (Friday): 5.45 pm
Daily Teaching Schedule:
- Friday: 6.15 pm - 9.00 pm
- Saturday: 9.00 am - 8.00 pm
Meals for those attending in person
Lunch and dinner are provided for Saturday but no special dietary needs can be accommodated. Attendees are welcome to bring their own lunch but we cannot provide refrigeration or heating of food for meals brought by attendees.
This event is not suitable for children and no childcare is provided.
Guests attending from outside the area, please click HERE for a list of available local accommodation options. These suggestions are provided as a courtesy only and Ellel USA makes no representations and takes no responsibility for any arrangements attendees make for overnight accommodations.
- Only those within the United States, Central and South America and the Caribbean may attend this event (without special permission - please email email@example.com).
Further information for those attending online:
- A smart phone, iPad/tablet, laptop or PC equipped with a microphone and camera
- Zoom application downloaded to the device (you may create an account on Zoom, however, you are not required to create an account in order to log on to this event -- you must have the zoom application on your device, however). We suggest that if you have multiple devices, you download Zoom on all of them so you have an alternative in case one device does not work. Click Here to go to Zoom's website and download the Zoom application for a PC or go to the App store for your device.
- Test you camera and microphone before the event
- Participants must have a private location where they can be online without disturbance.
- Multiple attendees may participate from the same device, however, please note in your registration the names and ages (see age restriction above) of each participant (in the "notes" field) when you are registering.
Any materials for this event, along with the meeting credentials (link, meeting ID and password) will be provided via email after you register and before the event. Please do not share these with others. Each person seeking to connect a device, must complete their own registration.Book Online
Been on this course? Share your testimonyBack to top
- Ellel USA
1708 English Acres Drive
|[USD] U.S. Dollar|
Explore Online Guest
Estimate prices in your local currency:
- Book Online
- Call for help or info
+1 (813) 737 4848