28 - 29 April 2023
(Fri - Sat)
Ellel USABook Online
How to Pray for Children
Through the increasing dysfunction of today's society, children are under huge pressure to conform to the world around them, and many parents are seeking ways to pray more effectively for their children.
This course is designed to help parents and care-givers discern the roots of a child's struggles. Areas discussed will include generational issues, learned behavior, social influence, accidents and trauma and fear - all of which can have a significant impact on a child.
Often, when something is not right in a child, behavioral changes take place that demonstrate there is a concern. What to look for in these situations will be discussed, as well as how to pray into the underlying issue.
Understanding the importance of Godly spiritual covering of the child by the parents and the nurture they provide will also be an essential component of this course.
Please note: This event is specifically aimed to parents who are seeking to help their children. It is not open to children to attend.Book Online
We are offering this course in both a live and an online context. Please be sure that you choose the correct option when booking so that we know if you will be in person or on Zoom.
Registration/Check-in (Friday): 5.45 pm
Daily Teaching Schedule:
- Friday: 6.15 pm - 9.00 pm
- Saturday: 9.00 am - 8.00 pm
Meals for those attending in person
Lunch and dinner are provided for Saturday but no special dietary needs can be accommodated. Attendees are welcome to bring their own lunch but we cannot provide refrigeration or heating of food for meals brought by attendees.
This event is not suitable for children and no childcare is provided.
Guests attending from outside the area, please click HERE for a list of available local accommodation options. These suggestions are provided as a courtesy only and Ellel USA makes no representations and takes no responsibility for any arrangements attendees make for overnight accommodations.
- Only those within the United States, Central and South America and the Caribbean may attend this event (without special permission - please email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Further information for those attending online:
- A smart phone, iPad/tablet, laptop or PC equipped with a microphone and camera
- Zoom application downloaded to the device (you may create an account on Zoom, however, you are not required to create an account in order to log on to this event -- you must have the zoom application on your device, however). We suggest that if you have multiple devices, you download Zoom on all of them so you have an alternative in case one device does not work. Click Here to go to Zoom's website and download the Zoom application for a PC or go to the App store for your device.
- Test you camera and microphone before the event
- Participants must have a private location where they can be online without disturbance.
- Multiple attendees may participate from the same device, however, please note in your registration the names and ages (see age restriction above) of each participant (in the "notes" field) when you are registering.
Any materials for this event, along with the meeting credentials (link, meeting ID and password) will be provided via email after you register and before the event. Please do not share these with others. Each person seeking to connect a device, must complete their own registration.Book Online
Been on this course? Share your testimonyBack to top
- Ellel USA
1708 English Acres Drive
- Map & Directions
- About Ellel USA
|[USD] U.S. Dollar|
Modular C Guest
Prior or Current Modular or Explore School Student
Estimate prices in your local currency:
- Book Online
- Call for help or info
+1 (813) 737 4848
- Ask a question about this event
- Take a look at our terms of booking and cancellation policy