14 - 15 October 2022
(Fri - Sat)
Ellel USABook Online
Sheltered: Exploring the Antidote to Fear and Anxiety
For many of us fear and anxiety are regular companions along our life journey. For some there is a specific fear or anxiety that grips our heart, often linked into a specific trauma or memory. For others anxiety lies at a deeper place of our being, having become entwined into our hearts at an early stage. We often have a misconception of how God views us in our struggles and instead of finding the Lord in our place of need, we find our own ways of coping and controlling our lives to avoid the discomfort and weakness of fear.
This course will share how the Lord longs to show us the freedom that is in Him when we can learn to fully trust Him and bring the worries of our heart to Him. Perhaps we have lacked security and safety in our lives and our Father God longs to show us the truth of who He is – our strong shelter, our safe tower, the anchor for our hearts.Book Online
We are now offering the Explore course in both a live and an online context. Please be sure that you choose the correct option when booking so that we know if you will be in person or on Zoom.
Registration/Check-in (Friday): 5.45 pm
Daily Teaching Schedule:
- Friday: 6.15 pm - 9.15 pm
- Saturday: 9.00 am - 9.15 pm
Meals for those attending in person
Lunch and dinner are provided for Saturday but no special dietary needs can be accommodated. Attendees are welcome to bring their own lunch but we cannot provide refrigeration or heating of food for meals brought by attendees.
This event is not suitable for children and no childcare is provided.
Guests attending from outside the area, please click HERE for a list of available local accommodation options. These suggestions are provided as a courtesy only and Ellel USA makes no representations and takes no responsibility for any arrangements attendees make for overnight accommodations.
- Only those within the United States, Central and South America and the Caribbean may attend this event (without special permission - please email email@example.com).
Further information for those attending online:
- A smart phone, iPad/tablet, laptop or PC equipped with a microphone and camera
- Zoom application downloaded to the device (you may create an account on Zoom, however, you are not required to create an account in order to log on to this event -- you must have the zoom application on your device, however). We suggest that if you have multiple devices, you download Zoom on all of them so you have an alternative in case one device does not work. Click Here to go to Zoom's website and download the Zoom application for a PC or go to the App store for your device.
- Test you camera and microphone before the event
- Participants must have a private location where they can be online without disturbance.
- Multiple attendees may participate from the same device, however, please note in your registration the names and ages (see age restriction below) of each participant (in the "notes" field) when you are registering.
Any materials for this event, along with the meeting credentials (link, meeting ID and password) will be provided via email after you register and before the event. Please do not share these with others. Each person seeking to connect a device, must complete their own registration.Book Online
Been on this course? Share your testimonyBack to top
- Ellel USA
1708 English Acres Drive
|[USD] U.S. Dollar|
Explore Online Guest
Explore Guest - No Accommodation - Saturday Lunch & Dinner
Explore Guest - Camper Accommodation - Double Occupancy - Saturday Lunch & Dinner
Explore Guest - Camper Accommodation - Single Occupancy - Saturday Lunch & Dinner
Explore Student - Camper Accommodation - Double Occupancy
Explore Student - Camper Accommodation - Single Occupancy
Estimate prices in your local currency:
- Book Online
- Call for help or info
+1 (813) 737 4848