23 - 24 September 2022
(Fri - Sat)
Ellel USABook Online
Exploring how to Recognise and Avoid Deception
There is need to have a standard by which truth, behaviour and belief are measured and the plumbine of God’s Word provides this standard.
However, we live in times of much turmoil and confusion. As people have increasingly let go of God's truth, insecurity and chaos has pervaded our society. Even within the church we can get conflicting and muddled messages, unhealthy extremes and wrong teaching.
So how can we know what is truth, what is real and what is right? How can we steer our lives safely through today's world and avoid the deceptive traps of Satan – the father of lies?
Jesus told us clearly that deception would increase towards the end, and He commanded us to be wise and discerning. He is the One who is truth and leads us into truth. He wants to help us with growing in discernment.
This course will give you tools to help you build your life on God's Word, grow in discernment to avoid and, where necessary, be set free from deception. It will tackle common deceptions within the church using 1 Timothy 4:16 as a key scripture… ‘Take heed to yourself and to the doctrine. Continue in them, for in doing this you will save both yourself and those who hear you.’.Book Online
We are now offering the Explore course in both a live and an online context. Please be sure that you choose the correct option when booking so that we know if you will be in person or on Zoom.
Registration/Check-in (Friday): 5.45 pm
Daily Teaching Schedule:
- Friday: 6.15 pm - 9.15 pm
- Saturday: 9.00 am - 9.15 pm
Meals for those attending in person
Lunch and dinner are provided for Saturday but no special dietary needs can be accommodated. Attendees are welcome to bring their own lunch but we cannot provide refrigeration or heating of food for meals brought by attendees.
This event is not suitable for children and no childcare is provided.
Guests attending from outside the area, please click HERE for a list of available local accommodation options. These suggestions are provided as a courtesy only and Ellel USA makes no representations and takes no responsibility for any arrangements attendees make for overnight accommodations.
- Only those within the United States, Central and South America and the Caribbean may attend this event (without special permission - please email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Further information for those attending online:
- A smart phone, iPad/tablet, laptop or PC equipped with a microphone and camera
- Zoom application downloaded to the device (you may create an account on Zoom, however, you are not required to create an account in order to log on to this event -- you must have the zoom application on your device, however). We suggest that if you have multiple devices, you download Zoom on all of them so you have an alternative in case one device does not work. Click Here to go to Zoom's website and download the Zoom application for a PC or go to the App store for your device.
- Test you camera and microphone before the event
- Participants must have a private location where they can be online without disturbance.
- Multiple attendees may participate from the same device, however, please note in your registration the names and ages (see age restriction below) of each participant (in the "notes" field) when you are registering.
Any materials for this event, along with the meeting credentials (link, meeting ID and password) will be provided via email after you register and before the event. Please do not share these with others. Each person seeking to connect a device, must complete their own registration.Book Online
Been on this course? Share your testimonyBack to top
- Ellel USA
1708 English Acres Drive
|[USD] U.S. Dollar|
Explore Online Guest
Explore Guest - No Accommodation - Saturday Lunch & Dinner
Explore Guest - Camper Accommodation - Double Occupancy - Saturday Lunch & Dinner
Explore Guest - Camper Accommodation - Single Occupancy - Saturday Lunch & Dinner
Explore Student - Camper Accommodation - Double Occupancy
Explore Student - Camper Accommodation - Single Occupancy
Estimate prices in your local currency:
- Book Online
- Call for help or info
+1 (813) 737 4848