22 - 23 April 2022
(Fri - Sat)
Ellel USABook Online
Deliver us from Evil
Exploring the Snares of the Enemy
The feeling of being held back in our life, but not knowing by what, is seemingly very common. We live in a spiritual as well as physical world which constantly influences us, whether knowingly or uknowingly. Christians are not immune from falling into the hidden traps of the enemy, not least in the pursuit of spiritual well-being and healing. This course seeks to shed light on the subtle deceptions of the Evil One, and how our endeavours to find victory in healing or grow in our discipleship can be tripped up constantly.
We will explore the deceptive nature of the enemy and how he seeks to entrap us through various strategies. This may be previous false religious practices and covenants. We identify harmful alternative healing remedies and exercise regimes, exposing the root of spiritual dangers that will inflame a problem more than cure it. The course will bring vital teaching on the subject of discernment, signposting safe practices. It will also explain how God’s precious deliverance ministry can help believers. There will be teaching on God’s way of bringing cleansing to spiritually defiled ground, removing the grip of the enemy so you can be free to grow unhindered.
This course builds on the teaching of ‘God’s Enemy Exposed’ (an Explore A course) and it is therefore recommended that this course is attended prior to ‘Deliver us from Evil’.Book Online
We are now offering the Explore course in both a live and an online context. Please be sure that you choose the correct option when booking so that we know if you will be in person or on Zoom.
Registration/Check-in (Friday): 5.45 pm
Daily Teaching Schedule:
- Friday: 6.15 pm - 9.15 pm
- Saturday: 9.00 am - 9.15 pm
Meals for those attending in person
Lunch and dinner are provided for Saturday but no special dietary needs can be accommodated. Attendees are welcome to bring their own lunch but we cannot provide refrigeration or heating of food for meals brought by attendees.
This event is not suitable for children and no childcare is provided.
Guests attending from outside the area, please click HERE for a list of available local accommodation options. These suggestions are provided as a courtesy only and Ellel USA makes no representations and takes no responsibility for any arrangements attendees make for overnight accommodations.
- Only those within the United States, Central and South America and the Caribbean may attend this event (without special permission - please email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Further information for those attending online:
- A smart phone, iPad/tablet, laptop or PC equipped with a microphone and camera
- Zoom application downloaded to the device (you may create an account on Zoom, however, you are not required to create an account in order to log on to this event -- you must have the zoom application on your device, however). We suggest that if you have multiple devices, you download Zoom on all of them so you have an alternative in case one device does not work. Click Here to go to Zoom's website and download the Zoom application for a PC or go to the App store for your device.
- Test you camera and microphone before the event
- Participants must have a private location where they can be online without disturbance.
- Multiple attendees may participate from the same device, however, please note in your registration the names and ages (see age restriction below) of each participant (in the "notes" field) when you are registering.
Any materials for this event, along with the meeting credentials (link, meeting ID and password) will be provided via email after you register and before the event. Please do not share these with others. Each person seeking to connect a device, must complete their own registration.Book Online
Been on this course? Share your testimonyBack to top
- Ellel USA
1708 English Acres Drive
|[USD] U.S. Dollar|
Explore Online Guest
Explore Guest - No Accommodation - Saturday Lunch & Dinner
Explore Guest - Camper Accommodation - Double Occupancy - Saturday Lunch & Dinner
Explore Guest - Camper Accommodation - Single Occupancy - Saturday Lunch & Dinner
Explore Student - Camper Accommodation - Double Occupancy
Explore Student - Camper Accommodation - Single Occupancy
Estimate prices in your local currency:
- Book Online
- Call for help or info
+1 (813) 737 4848