25 - 26 February 2022
(Fri - Sat)
Ellel USABook Online
The Family Business
Exploring what it means to Live in the Kingdom of God
God ordained the design of His family to be an oasis of security, strength and healing. Understanding the divine principles of God’s family is essential to understanding our place within our own family, our church and as well our broader Christian journey with one another.
The parents of Jesus, Mary and Joseph, were in great distress when they thought they’d lost Jesus aged 12 years. When they found Him in the temple He simply replied, ‘Did you not know I must be about my Father’s business?’
Since we have been ‘born-again’ into God’s family, then regardless of our background, skills or qualifications, we are destined to be a full and active member in His family – and also to play our part in His family business! But what does that really mean, and do we believe we have a part to play?
This course will uncover what it means to be in God’s family and how we can grow and flourish in that place of belonging and rest. It will look at what it means to share in His work, pray His family prayer and draw strength from the family for our everyday lives. We will consider what the hallmarks of being in the family business are and what we can offer in our service of Him. The course will also give an eternal perspective on this great privilege we have, will draw us closer to the heart of God, show us our place in God’s plan and inspire us to play our part in God’s Kingdom purposes.
We are now offering the Explore course in both a live and an online context. This event is the first module in the second year of our Explore School. Those wishing to be students must join this first course in person. Guests who want to attend the course may attend online. Please be sure that you choose the correct option when booking so that we know if you will be in person or on Zoom.
Registration/Check-in (Friday): 5.45 pm
Daily Teaching Schedule:
- Friday: 6.15 pm - 9.15 pm
- Saturday: 9.00 am - 9.15 pm
Meals for those attending in person
Lunch and dinner are provided for Saturday but no special dietary needs can be accommodated. Attendees are welcome to bring their own lunch but we cannot provide refrigeration or heating of food for meals brought by attendees.
This event is not suitable for children and no childcare is provided.
Guests attending from outside the area, please click HERE for a list of available local accommodation options. These suggestions are provided as a courtesy only and Ellel USA makes no representations and takes no responsibility for any arrangements attendees make for overnight accommodations.
- Only those within the United States, Central and South America and the Caribbean may attend this event (without special permission - please email email@example.com).
Further information for those attending online:
- A smart phone, iPad/tablet, laptop or PC equipped with a microphone and camera
- Zoom application downloaded to the device (you may create an account on Zoom, however, you are not required to create an account in order to log on to this event -- you must have the zoom application on your device, however). We suggest that if you have multiple devices, you download Zoom on all of them so you have an alternative in case one device does not work. Click Here to go to Zoom's website and download the Zoom application for a PC or go to the App store for your device.
- Test you camera and microphone before the event
- Participants must have a private location where they can be online without disturbance.
- Multiple attendees may participate from the same device, however, please note in your registration the names and ages (see age restriction below) of each participant (in the "notes" field) when you are registering.
Any materials for this event, along with the meeting credentials (link, meeting ID and password) will be provided via email after you register and before the event. Please do not share these with others. Each person seeking to connect a device, must complete their own registration.Book Online
Been on this course? Share your testimonyBack to top
- Ellel USA
1708 English Acres Drive
|[USD] U.S. Dollar|
Explore Online Guest
Explore Guest - No Accommodation - Saturday Lunch & Dinner
Explore Guest - Camper Accommodation - Double Occupancy - Saturday Lunch & Dinner
Explore Guest - Camper Accommodation - Single Occupancy - Saturday Lunch & Dinner
Explore Student - Camper Accommodation - Double Occupancy
Explore Student - Camper Accommodation - Single Occupancy
Estimate prices in your local currency:
- Book Online
- Call for help or info
+1 (813) 737 4848