11 - 12 February 2022
(Fri - Sat)
Ellel USABook Online
The Big Picture: Exploring God's Foundations for Life
All of us are born with questions about life and eternity etched deep in our hearts. We have a God-given need to find out why we are here on earth and what life is meant to be all about. In tody's fast-changing world, full of confusing voices, this need for solid truth to build our lives on is even more necessary than ever.
This course answers life’s foundational questions from a solid biblical perspective - perhaps in a way that you have never heard God’s story explained before. We will look at the sweep of history from the early days in Genesis until the Lord’s return in Revelation. You will understand better where we come from, how humankind got to be in this mess and perhaps most importantly, you will understand more of God’s amazing rescue plan for humankind. Not only has God saved you, He also wants to heal you and set you on the right course to fulfil His destiny purpose for our lives! The Big Picture will help you lay hold of God’s plan for your life and we trust it will be a catalyst for you to start being released with ‘strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow!’Book Online
We are now offering the Explore course in both a live and an online context. This event is the first module in our Explore School. Those wishing to be students must join this first course in person. Guests who want to attend the course may attend online. Please be sure that you choose the correct option when booking so that we know if you will be in person or on Zoom.
Registration/Check-in (Friday): 5.45 pm
Daily Teaching Schedule:
- Friday: 6.15 pm - 9.15 pm
- Saturday: 9.00 am - 9.15 pm
Meals for those attending in person
Lunch and dinner are provided for Saturday but no special dietary needs can be accommodated. Attendees are welcome to bring their own lunch but we cannot provide refrigeration or heating of food for meals brought by attendees.
This event is not suitable for children and no childcare is provided.
Guests attending from outside the area, please click HERE for a list of available local accommodation options. These suggestions are provided as a courtesy only and Ellel USA makes no representations and takes no responsibility for any arrangements attendees make for overnight accommodations.
- Only those within the United States, Central and South America and the Caribbean may attend this event (without special permission - please email email@example.com).
Further information for those attending online:
- A smart phone, iPad/tablet, laptop or PC equipped with a microphone and camera
- Zoom application downloaded to the device (you may create an account on Zoom, however, you are not required to create an account in order to log on to this event -- you must have the zoom application on your device, however). We suggest that if you have multiple devices, you download Zoom on all of them so you have an alternative in case one device does not work. Click Here to go to Zoom's website and download the Zoom application for a PC or go to the App store for your device.
- Test you camera and microphone before the event
- Participants must have a private location where they can be online without disturbance.
- Multiple attendees may participate from the same device, however, please note in your registration the names and ages (see age restriction below) of each participant (in the "notes" field) when you are registering.
Any materials for this event, along with the meeting credentials (link, meeting ID and password) will be provided via email after you register and before the event. Please do not share these with others. Each person seeking to connect a device, must complete their own registration.Book Online
Been on this course? Share your testimonyBack to top
- Ellel USA
1708 English Acres Drive
|[USD] U.S. Dollar|
Explore Online Guest
Explore Guest - No Accommodation - Saturday Lunch & Dinner
Explore Guest - Camper Accommodation - Double Occupancy - Saturday Lunch & Dinner
Explore Guest - Camper Accommodation - Single Occupancy - Saturday Lunch & Dinner
Explore Student - Camper Accommodation - Double Occupancy
Explore Student - Camper Accommodation - Single Occupancy
Estimate prices in your local currency:
- Book Online
- Call for help or info
+1 (813) 737 4848