One New Man
With Peter Horrobin and Steve Dunham
In these critical days, God is healing both Jews and Gentiles and preparing a people to welcome the return of Jesus the Messiah.
Paul uses the words "One New Man" to describe the end-time body of believers, made up of Jewish and Gentile believers in Jesus (Ephesians 2:15). While both Jew and Gentile need personal healing, the relationship between Jew and Gentile also needs healing! For it is only in unity with the Messiah that Jesus’ prayer in John 17, for all believers to come to complete unity together, can be fulfilled. Healing is a vital key to unity and a critical component in what God is doing to bring about the promised unity of the "One New Man" in Messiah.
Topics will include:
- Understanding the "One New Man"
- God’s plan for healing His people
- God’s covenant promises to His people
- No longer orphans – being restored as Children of the King!
- The role of the Jew and the Gentile in the realisation of the One New Man
- Rescuing our Hebraic heritage in the Body of Christ
- What God is doing in Israel today
- Fulfilling His purposes for our lives