Journey to Freedom | Ellel Ministries UK
Jesus welcomed the people, taught them about the Kingdom of God and healed those in need. Luke 9:11
Journey to Freedom

Journey to Freedom

As well as enjoying events at our centres around the world, we are also working on a way for you to be able to  receive great teaching from the comfort of your own home, on the train, in the office or wherever you can get connected!

Journey to Freedom will be a mobile app offering a free year-long journey of discipleship and healing. It replaces Ellel 365 - the hugely fruitful online discipleship and healing programme - and includes 365 daily teachings written by Peter Horrobin alongside weekly audio teachings. 

The new app will be made available free of charge and will include other languages (Spanish is already completed) so that this vital teaching can reach as many people as possible around the world.

The potential to spread life-changing teaching is enormous but we need support to make this vision a reality. We estimate the cost of this project to be approximately £50,000 but each person who sows financially into Journey to Freedom is making an eternal investment in the Kingdom of God.

If you would like to support this vision you can make an online donation by clicking the link below. Alternatively you can send a cheque (payable to Ellel Ministries) to Ellel Grange, Bay Horse, Lancaster, LA2 0HN - please include a note saying that your gift is for the Journey to Freedom app. To make a bank transfer please contact Ellel Grange on (01524) 751651 and ask to speak to someone in our finance department.

Thank you for your support!


Donation Form

GBP (£)

Gift Aid (for UK Tax Payers only)

I am a UK taxpayer and I confirm that I pay at least as much in Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax as the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in each tax year. I understand that if I do not, it will be my responsibility to pay any difference.
Please notify the charity or CASC if you: Want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.