3 - 7 December 2019
(Tue - Sat)
Ellel GrangeBook Online
Practical Prayer Ministry Training
This course aims to provide an environment that equips Christians to minister more effectively to friends, family or people in their local church. The teaching will cover many of the most common needs encountered in ministry and life and seeks to address the following...
- How to get to the root of the problem
- How to minister to those who live with the consequences of fear, trauma, rejection & more
- How to minister under the anointing of the Holy Spirit
- How to minister with decency, order, honour and love
- How to identify and avoid the common pitfalls in ministry
- How to increase the effectiveness of ministry teams in the local church
The course aims to teach principles for spirit-led ministry rather than techniques and will share from over 30 years of experience ministering to people from around the world with lasting fruit. Mixed with the teaching will be practical workshops for case-studies as well as Q&A times, demonstration ministry and practical hands-on ministry experience.
Who is the School for?
- Those who have a heart for seeing the healing love of Jesus ministered to those in need.
- People interested in finding out more about what it means to be involved in a ministry team.
- Those already involved in a ministry team, altar team or small group, but would like further training in how to minister to those in need.
- Those who see needs in their family or friends but do not know how to pray effectively for them.
The school will be split into three parts:
- Part A will focus on some foundational teachings and will provide a solid framework of guidelines for ministry. Key steps in the healing process will also be identified.
- Part B will look at a number of specific issues that are commonly encountered in ministry. Each session will include approximately 30 minutes of teaching and 30 minutes of group work. The teaching will focus on 'how to minister' and the group work will give opportunity to enhance the teaching through practical assignments. There will also be question and answer times during this segment.
- Part C will provide an opportunity to both give and receive personal ministry under the guidance of our trained ministry team allowing students to put into practice the principles learned.
The main topics covered on this school will include...
Understanding healing needs
- The purpose of healing
- The healing needs of mankind
- Ministering to the roots of problems rather than the symptoms
Effective prayer ministry
- Ministering under the anointing of the Holy Spirit
- Qualities of a ministry team member
- Guidelines for ministry
- The importance of discernment
- Pitfalls to avoid
Key Steps in the Healing Process
- Making Jesus Lord of everything
- Identifying wrong beliefs
- Forgiving from the heart
- Releasing damaged emotions
- Healing for the human spirit
- Handling deliverance issues
- Dealing with generational sin
- Breaking ungodly relationship ties
Ministering into specific needs
- Restoration from failure
- Rejection and low self esteem
- Lives controlled by fear
- Ministering into traumatic events
- Consequences of occult involvement
- Lives controlled by addictive behavior
Please note that the main purpose of this course is training and each topic is looked at from the perspective of learning how to help others. It does not, therefore, provide personal prayer ministry during the course although there is an opportunity to receive prayer during the workshop section where those attending minister to each other. Ideally those who apply should have a basic understanding of the healing ministry.
Registration starts from 11am on the first day. There will be a welcome on the stairs from the course hosts just before lunch which is at 1pm. The first session will start at 2.30pm. If for any reason you are running late or not likely to arrive in time for the meal, please do let us know and we can arrange to keep the meal for you. The course finishes after lunch, which is 1pm on the final day.
Please remember to bring with you:
- A Bible
- Note book - notes will be provided but you may like to make additional ones
- Walking shoes - as we have beautiful grounds to explore
- Warm clothes - as we are a large stately home
Bed linen and towels are provided, but don't forget your toothbrush and all your toiletries. Wi-fi is also available in the house.
We aim to provide a healthy and freshly prepared meal to a set menu. However if you require a specific medical diet please inform us of this at the time of booking.
The cancellation policy can be found under 'Next Steps' on the right of this page. Thankyou for reading this before booking.
If you would like to contact bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (01524) 751651.
Been on this course? Share your testimonyBack to top
- Ellel Grange
LA2 0HN, UK
|[GBP] Pound Sterling|
Estimate prices in your local currency:
- Book Online
- Call for help or info
+44 (0)1524 751651