20 - 22 September 2019
(Fri - Sun)
Ellel GrangeBook Online
One New Man
With Peter Horrobin
In these critical days, God is healing both Jews and Gentiles and preparing a people to welcome the return of Jesus the Messiah.
Paul uses the words "One New Man" to describe the end-time body of believers, made up of Jewish and Gentile believers in Jesus (Ephesians 2:15). While both Jew and Gentile need personal healing, the relationship between Jew and Gentile also needs healing! For it is only in unity with the Messiah that Jesus’ prayer in John 17, for all believers to come to complete unity together, can be fulfilled. Healing is a vital key to unity and a critical component in what God is doing to bring about the promised unity of the "One New Man" in Messiah.
Topics will include:
- Understanding the "One New Man"
- God’s plan for healing His people
- God’s covenant promises to His people
- No longer orphans – being restored as Children of the King!
- The role of the Jew and the Gentile in the realisation of the One New Man
- Rescuing our Hebraic heritage in the Body of Christ
- What God is doing in Israel today
- Fulfilling His purposes for our lives
Registration starts from 4pm on the first evening. There will be a welcome on the stairs from the course hosts just before the evening meal which is at 6pm. The evening session will start at 7.30pm. If for any reason you are running late or not likely to arrive in time for the evening meal, please do let us know and we can arrange to keep the meal for you. The course finishes after lunch, which is 1pm on the final day.
Please remember to bring with you:
- A Bible
- Note book - notes will be provided but you may like to make additional ones
- Walking shoes - as we have beautiful grounds to explore
- Warm clothes - as we are a large stately home
Bed linen and towels are provided, but don't forget your toothbrush and all your toiletries. Wi-fi is also available in the house.
We aim to provide a healthy and freshly prepared meal to a set menu. However if you require a specific medical diet please inform us of this at the time of booking.
The cancellation policy can be found under 'Next Steps' on the right of this page. Thankyou for reading this before booking.
If you would like to contact bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (01524) 751651.
Been on this course? Share your testimonyBack to top
- Ellel Grange
LA2 0HN, UK
|[GBP] Pound Sterling|
Estimate prices in your local currency:
- Book Online
- Call for help or info
+44 (0)1524 751651