Terms and Conditions
Terms of Booking and Cancellation Policy
Statement on Restricted Services:
Ellel Ministries International exists to teach the principles and practice of Christianity so that Christians may be drawn into a deeper relationship with God through Jesus Christ. For an understanding of the Christian beliefs and ethos of Ellel Ministries International see “What we believe”. We are open to all who are seeking Jesus Christ and who wish to benefit from this ministry and who seek to use our services for this purpose. We reserve the right to not allow our services to be used in a way that is contrary to our Christian beliefs and ethos (and therefore potentially harmful to those our ministry seeks to help).
To avoid conflict with our ministry purposes and our Christian beliefs and for the safe-guarding, comfort and spiritual welfare of our other guests and the team, the following are not permitted at Ellel Ministries centres:
- Alcohol, recreational drugs or any form of substance abuse. Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is only permitted outside, in designated places.
- Verbal abuse or aggressive behaviour.
- Any sexual intimacy outside a traditional biblical marriage.
- People sharing a bedroom who are involved (or intend to be involved) together in an intimate sexual relationship outside a traditional biblical marriage.
- Inappropriate or excessive public displays of sexual intimacy or affection.
- Pornographic material, including on-line access.
- Religious practices (including occult) that are not consistent with our Christian beliefs and ethos.
If you are unsure whether something may fall outside activity permitted at our centres, please seek guidance beforehand from the relevant centre.
For further information on the Christian beliefs and ethos of Ellel Ministries International, including our understanding of marriage, see “What We Believe” and our statement of faith.
For most* courses (except Ellel Pierrepont, see below), you can either pay in full at the time of booking, or you can secure your place by paying a deposit which is non-refundable and non-transferable. The full balance is due no later than two weeks before the start of the event.
Deposit amounts (per person):
3 and 4 day courses £ 50
1 week to 10 day courses £100
Two week courses £140
*One day courses must be paid for in full and the booking fee is not refundable and is not transferable.
Paying a deposit must be done by phone as online booking requires full payment.
Deposits at Pierrepont:
At Ellel Pierrepont, courses 1-4 days in length must be paid for in full to secure the booking, apart from the Prayer Ministry Skills series, where booking can be secured with a £20 deposit.
All online bookings are subject to availability of the requested accommodation. Booking is only complete when you have received a confirmation from the centre as well as your automated reply email.
Should you need to cancel your attendance on a course, the following applies:
- Up to two weeks before the start of the event, all fees you have paid (minus the deposit) will be refunded.
From two weeks up to 48 hours before the start of the event, 50% of the fees (minus the deposit) will be refunded.
Alternatively (but not at Pierrepont), you may be able to transfer to another course at the same centre, instead of the 50% refund.
- No refunds are given for cancellations made less than 48 hours before the start of an event.
Longer courses and Explore
Separate conditions apply to Explore, the Flagship Programme and NETS.
Please contact the relevant centre for details of deposits and cancellation terms for these longer programmes.
Use of Electronic Equipment
Please note that guests using any of their own portable electronic devices, including items such as lap top computers, chargers and hair dryers, do so entirely at their own risk. Ellel Ministries will not in any way be held responsible for any loss of, or damage to, or injury or damage resulting from, the use of such items.