Jesus welcomed the people, taught them about the Kingdom of God and healed those in need. Luke 9:11
Ellel Scotland
Ellel Scotland
Blairmore House, Glass, Huntly, Aberdeenshire, AB54 4XH, UK

Tel:+44 (0)1466 799102

Ellel Scotland Car Appeal

If you have ever visited Blairmore House you will know how vital it is to have access to a car. We regularly need to transport guests and team to and from airports and other travel hubs as there is no public transport that services this area. The car we once used for this purpose has reached the point where it is beyond repair and are now in desperate need of another vehicle. 

Having assessed the needs of our centre, we are looking to purchase a larger car that can comfortably accommodate up to five adults as well as luggage. Having looked at the various options available, we are looking to raise at least £7,000 which would allow us to purchase the perfect vehicle that will last us for many years to come.

If we raise more than this target, we would love to bless our live-in team with a car that they can use for travelling around the area in their time off as their current car is also nearing the end of its viability.  

Thank you for anything you can donate towards this goal… this very practical gift will be a blessing to many people!


Donation Form

GBP (£)

Gift Aid (for UK Tax Payers only)

I confirm I am a UK taxpayer and I understand that if I pay less Income Tax (+/or Capital Gains Tax) than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year, it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
Please notify the charity or CASC if you: Want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.