Jesus welcomed the people, taught them about the Kingdom of God and healed those in need. Luke 9:11
Ellel Glyndley Manor
Ellel Glyndley Manor
Stone Cross, Pevensey, East Sussex, BN24 5BS, UK

Tel:+44 (0)1323 440440


Glyndley Manor is a place of love and acceptance. Our vision is to bring you healing and restoration if you recognise that you are not yet living an abundant life and are eager to make the necessary changes. This is why we host special Restoration Weeks.

In addition Glyndley Manor offers the life-transforming Modular School of Healing and Discipleship (A, B and C) and a full calendar of weekend courses, Healing Retreats and free events for you to choose from. As well as the events held at the centre, the team are also available for Church Visits. Click the green button below to see our current diary.

Ellel Glyndley Manor is a beautiful country house surrounded by parkland and gardens with an outdoor swimming pool, a fishing lake and a well stocked Christian bookshop. The main house can accommodate up to 50 guests. Glyndley Manor is only a few miles away from the south coast of England, with a wealth of beautiful Sussex countryside readily accessible. 

The grounds contain the Glyndley Manor Cottages which are two bedroom, self catering holiday cottages available for rent throughout the year. Some are equipped for wheelchair users and some are dog-friendly.

View Event Calendar

Donation Form

GBP (£)

Gift Aid (for UK Tax Payers only)

I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is atleast equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 28p of tax on every £1 that I gave up to 5 April 2008 and will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give on or after 6 April 2008.
Please notify the charity or CASC if you: Want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.