Terms and Conditions
Terms of Booking and Cancellation Policy
Bookings made are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Ellel Ministries Singapore Data protection policy
Personal Data Protection Act (2012)
From 2 July 2014, the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) will introduce certain changes to the way in which we may contact you for upcoming courses and events. These changes will generally not affect informational and service-related messages sent by us (such as reminders about courses that you have signed up for).
We aim to conduct our business in compliance with the requirements of the PDPA and respect your choices. Your information is collected for us to communicate with you about the courses that you have signed up for as well as to inform you about subsequent courses and events.
How is personal data collected?
Ellel Ministries Singapore may collect your personal information when you:
- Register for a course online or via our course registration form
- Sign up to be on our mailing list
- Send us an enquiry on our website
- Visit our website
Types of personal data collected
The information Ellel Ministries Singapore collects depend the type of course that you have registered for or the enquiry form that you filled in and sent in to us.
Below are some examples:
- Personal Particulars – This may include Full name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and age range.
- Information on the courses that you have registered for
Use of personal data
Ellel Ministries Singapore may use your information for the following:
- Process your online registrations
- Respond to enquiries and requests from you
- Inform you about courses and events
- Conduct surveys/ collect feedback
- Provide updates, offers, invitations to events and deliver advertising messages via Email or calls with your prior consent or if otherwise permitted under local laws and regulations
Protection of personal data
Ellel Ministries Singapore has implemented stringent measures to secure and protect your information. These include:
- Safeguards to prevent security breaches in our network and database systems
- Limits on access to information in our systems and the systems of our business partners and vendors
- Strict verification processes to prevent unauthorised access to information
Ellel Ministries Singapore is committed to comply with the Do Not Call (DNC) provisions. We have always been mindful of engaging our customers in a more targeted and relevant way.
We may call you on your Singapore telephone number if:
- You have given us consent, OR
- You have not registered with the national DNC Registry, OR
- The sending of such messages is permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
Transfer of personal data
Ellel Ministries Singapore may share your information with:
- Business partners and vendors we work with to conduct courses, retreats and overseas events (in the event you have signed up for such programs)
- Industry regulators and other government organisations, as required by local laws and regulations
- Financial institutions for purposes such as credit card online payments
Should you have any feedback or enquiries relating to your personal data or how Ellel Ministries Singapore may communicate with you, or if you wish to stop receiving messages, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about PDPA generally, please visit the Personal Data Protection Commission’s website at http://www.pdpc.gov.sg