Personal Assistant (To Centre Directors)
Team Vacancy at Ellel Canada West
Ideal candidates will have an eye for detail, be diligent, flexible, personable. Good interpersonal skills and a professional manner is essential. Experience working in an office environment and the ability to organize and prioritize own workload with minimum supervision. The ability to work as part of a team.
This vacancy is full-time and is a live-in position with full board accommodation (private bedroom and shared kitchen, bathrooms and living areas along with an allowance to cover personal expenses).
What you'll do:
- Manage and schedule the Directors’s calendars, inbox, events, tasks, contacts and strategically plan, schedule and track meetings and events.
- Organize the preparation for events (as it relates to directors)
- Take Board Minutes, and related coordination
- Prepare newsletters (public & Ellel)
- Execute communication activities as required including co-ordination of volunteers
- Manage calendars, coordinate and book meetings on a frequent basis
- Assist with other duties as required
- Updating and maintaining social media (instagram, twitter and facebook)
- Able to participate in prayer ministry appointments
What you need to have:
- Will possess excellent Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point skills
- Must be able to deal with confidential information in a corporate setting
- Positive can do attitude
- Be willing to work and live in a rural location
- A strong orientation to detail you will need to be computer literate with skills and experience in the use of MS Office, particularly, Access and Excel. Previous experience in an administrative position or personal assistant. We would love to hear from you if you would like to know more about serving the Lord here at Ellel Prairie Winds. Applicants are required to be Christians and have a heart and calling to the healing ministry.
For more information please send an email to email@example.com together with your CV.