Tel:+1 (813) 737 4848
Local Area Hotels near Ellel USA
At the current time our center has very limited facilities for overnight accommodation. However, there are a number of hotels in the area which are listed below. PLEASE NOTE: This list is only a courtesy to those attending Ellel Ministries USA events. Ellel Ministries has no agreement with the hotels other than stated and is not responsible for any bookings, rates, conditions, etc. pertaining to any of the listed hotels.
- Best Western Mulberry 863-425-2500
2525 State Road 60 East, Mulberry, FL (11.6 miles/approx. 20 min. away)
Hwy.60 to Nichols Rd. (turn left) to Keysville Rd. (turn left)
- Brandon Motor Lodge 813-689-1261
906 E. Brandon Blvd, Brandon, FL (15.5 miles/approx. 23 min. away)
- Comfort Inn 813-707-6000
2003 S Frontage Rd, Plant City, FL (14.5 miles/approx. 30 min. away)
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plant City 877-410-6681
2102 North Park Road, Plant City, FL (14.6 miles/approx. 30 min. away)
- Hilton Garden Inn Lakeland (at the Lakeland Regional Airport) 863-647-0066
3839 Don Emerson Drive, Lakeland, FL 33811 (approx. 30 min. away)
- La Quinta Inn - Regency Park 813-643-0574
310 Grand Regency Blvd, Brandon, FL (19.4 miles/approx. 32 min. away)
- Holiday Inn Express - Tampa-Brandon 877-410-6681
510 Grand Regency Blvd., Brandon, FL (19.7 miles/approx. 33 min. away)
- Courtyard-Tampa - Brandon 813-661-9559
10152 Palm River Rd, Tampa, FL (20.2 miles/approx. 34 min. away)
- Embassy Suites - Brandon 813-653-1905
10220 Palm River Rd, Tampa, FL (20.2 miles/approx. 34 min. away)
- Fairfield Inn 813-661-9719
10150 Palm River Rd, Tampa, FL (20.2 miles/approx. 34 min. away)
- Hampton Inn - Brandon 813-661-8888
10110 Horace Ave, Tampa, FL (20.0 miles/approx. 34 min. away)
- Homewood Suites 813-685-7099
10240 Palm River Rd, Tampa, FL (20.2 miles/approx. 34 min. away)
- Red Roof Inn - Tampa Brandon 813-681-8484
10121 Horace Ave, Tampa, FL (20.0 miles/approx. 34 min. away)
- Mainsail Suites Hotel & Conference Center - Tampa 813-243-2600
www.mainsailtampa.com (38.0 miles/approx. 55 min. away)
5108 Eisenhower Boulevard • Tampa, Florida 33634 (near TIA)
Fax: (813) 243-2601 • Toll Free: 1 (866) SAIL 2 US
(shuttle service to/from TIA and nearby shopping)
This list is only a courtesy to those attending Ellel Ministries USA events. Ellel Ministries has no agreement with the hotels other than stated and is not responsible for any bookings, rates, conditions, etc. pertaining to any of the above hotels.
Accomodations are now available on-site in new travel trailers (campers). Space is still very limited but if you wish to reserve accomodation in one of our travel trailers, simply choose the registration option on the event description page (SEE FULL CALENDAR OF EVENTS) that accurately reflects your choice of shared or private accomodation. Please note that these are campers and, although they are new and in good condition, they are not hotel type accomodation. Also, photos are provided for illustration only and certain bed types cannot be guaranteed. For example, some of the beds are either pull out couch or bunk bed (lower bunk only) accomodation and mattress types vary. The campers are not equipped with cooking equipment but do have paper products and guests are welcome to bring their own food.
- Events - look for the booking options on our website event pages that include accommodation in campers.
- Free parking - one car per guest
- Permission to explore the land (with safety guidelines)
- TV & DVD player
- Sheets, pillows, and quilt/comforter
- Electric Kettle
- Coffee/Tea bags and condiments
- Paper plates, bowls, cups
- Plastic forks, spoons, and knives
- Hand towels
- PLEASE NOTE: STOVE/OVEN CURRENTLY NOT OPERATIONAL and cookware is not provided. We would recommend guests bring food that does not require an oven or stove.
- Towels, wash cloths, hand soap
- PLEASE NOTE - No wifi available
Rules on the Land
Alcohol & Smoking
Ellel Ministries USA is a smoke free environment and does not permit the use of alcohol or smoking including e-cigarettes.
Because of the serious nature of our ministry and limited resources of our facility it is our policy that we do not allow children to stay overnight or be brought to an Ellel event.
Our quiet hours are from 10pm until 8am. We ask that you be in your camper for the night by 10pm. You are free to roam the grounds in the early morning, however buildings and staff will be unavailable before 8am unless there is an emergency or circumstance that has been agreed upon ahead of time.
Ellel does not provide food for the campers, although certain meals are provided at events if noted on event description. Guests are welcome to bring and cook food, but the camper is not equipped with cookware and utensils.
We do not allow pets on the land or in the campers.
Television & Movies
If you choose to watch tv/movies we request that you use good judgement on the content. Movies with a rating of PG or lower are permitted if the content of the movie is appropriate for the land. We want to make every effort to keep this property set apart for the Lord.
Guests are not permitted to bring visitors on the property unless prior permission has been obtained from Ellel staff.
Love God & Love Others
This rule encompasses many. One way to love God is to be thoughtful and respectful about what you bring on the land and your activities here. Likewise, please be respectful of the staff and fellow students or guests. We are happy to serve you as best as we can if any issues arise.