Jesus welcomed the people, taught them about the Kingdom of God and healed those in need. Luke 9:11
Testimony
Father God has showed me that He wants to restore and give back what has been stolen from me. He wants to nurture me with His love, but I have to come and eat. I have to feed on the Word and be dependent on Him! I have to abide in Him. He has spoken very directly to me about entering into His rest….... Read More...

Fundraising Policy

Fundraising Policy

Ellel Ministries is a registered charity (The Christian Trust - Charity number: 1041237) and therefore relies on donation income to support its charitable work. As a Christian organisation we strive to operate with integrity in all areas including fundraising.

 

How the finances work at Ellel Ministries

How are we regulated?

As a registered charity (The Christian Trust), Ellel Ministries is regulated by the Charity Commission for England and Wales. Our accounts are independently audited each year and available online through the Charity Commission website. We are also registered with the Fundraising Regulator - see below.

How are we funded?

We earn approximately 55% of our annual income through selling events and resources. The remainder of our budget (approximately 45%) is received through donation income. Ellel Ministries is not a church and so does not benefit from regular tithed income from church members.

Why do we charge for events?

We never charge for Healing Retreats (3-day residential events) or personal ministry appointments and we offer a number of free events each year. We are working on an online discipleship and healing programme which will be free of charge and regularly sponsor pastors and leaders on our longer training programmes. We do charge for our other events and this enables us to generate the income needed to offer the above without charge.

Why are we asking for donations when you have such impressive centres?

Our centres often give people the impression that we are a wealthy ministry, but this is far from the case. We believe God provided the centres we have in order that there would be beautiful and restful places for His people to come and receive from Him (as part of the ‘welcome’ vision in Luke 9:11) but establishing each one has been a huge step of faith.

Are our team paid?

We have an allowance structure that seeks to pay people according to their needs but, as a charity, we do not have sufficient funds to pay commercial salaries. Some volunteer their time, others live on lower incomes as part of our live-in communities at the centres and even the highest team allowances are around the UK average wage.

 

Registered with Funding Regulator

Ellel Ministries is registered with the Fundraising Regulator and has committed to follow their guidance on fundraising policy. Below are two documents - the Fundraising Promise that we have committed to through the Fundraising Regulator and a Complaints Procedure.