Glyndley Manor Cottages
Glyndley Manor Cottages are self-catering cottage accommodation in the grounds of Ellel Glyndley Manor. They are available for rent throughout the year and make an ideal base from which to explore one of the most attractive and historic parts of the south coast of England.
Most are two bedroom cottages, one has three bedrooms and there is one studio apartment. A number of cottages are also furnished with a Z-bed or sofabed, for which an extra person supplement applies. The three bedroom cottage has been adapted for wheelchair users and includes an en-suite wet-room with emergency pull cord.
- Great location on the South Coast of England (just 5 miles from the beach)
- Outdoor swimming pool (for use in the summer months)
- Well equipped cottage accommodation in beautiful grounds
- An information centre with Wi-Fi availability
- Lake with fishing (EA rod licence required)
- A central launderette and drying area
Dogs are welcome in some cottages for a small additional fee. All cottages are non-smoking. Minimum stay of two nights. Long lets are also available.